Nargarakuga

Party member kicked for ninja looting but...

So we were doing a Wotlk dungeon and a nice level 80 necklace drops (all of us were below 71, was Dragon Prow Amulet btw). So we do our rolls.

The mage gets mad at the hunter for rolling need. Claims hunter rolled need on every item so far, calling her a ninja looter. Hunter has rolled need a total of 0 times thus far. Hunter gets kicked.

I look back at chat log. Hunter rolled greed, the mage won the necklace. Only other person that rolled need was paladin. I confront the mage. Mage instantly goes hostile, saying she won't deal with bullshit and says do your job as tank or leave (because I guess I was wasting time by trying to sort this out). Paladin also claims hunter rolled need. I ask hunter. Hunter says she doesn't have it. I resubmit chat log to mage and paladin, saying mage should have it.

Mage does indeed have it. Says hunter rolled need anyways, so the kick was justified. I was kicked shortly after.

Healer didn't care, said the whole dispute wasn't his problem, which is understandable.

Only conclusion I could come up with was they had it out for the hunter (no idea why they would), the two were a duo that likes to grief, or they genuinely had a glitch in the system saying the hunter was rolling need on every single item (I doubt this, considering a few plate armor dropped so she couldn't roll need anyways).

The mage had the necklace anyways, I don't know why she was out for blood. Hunter won like 3 out of the 14 drops she greeded for.

And yeah, I know some people would say "stop crying, get over it" but the hunter was my friend and she's extremely discouraged from playing that character again. 

I just wanna validate with you all if there is in fact a bug that says someone is rolling need when they aren't. Thanks

There isn't. But there's a known game-breaking bug that some people are dicks. Try to turn your group off an on again, delete your Interface- and WTF-folder, and remove group members manually.

once again there is one way for revenge, covert to raid and u guys lose JP and not just that , u can leave and they cant replace u. But mate game starts on lvl 85 , those items are just for repair bills , if ur getting angry on lvl 71 drops , u have heart attack on lvl 85 raids drop :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aethyr said:

You know what that reminds me of?

People reserving all items from FL doing big mob farm.

Those who join them are bloody idiots -_- 

not just that, i feel bad that healers join them , There isnt any items for healers from Trash , so they just join for one reason <<idiots>>. my firelands trash runs , even if God dropped everyone call roll for it which is the best solution to satisfy healers.

• Like 1

Yay another dungeon loot drama. Keep them dramas going guys pls me like it...

Tell your friend to not care at all about random ppl that she see in random dungeons/pug raids. The ppl who matter suppose to be in her friendlist and the guild she chose. Friendlist you pick who to add, guild you search untill you find which one you like. Everyone outside of that do not matter at all and you dont have reason to care what they doing or saying.

12 hours ago, doublerainbows said:

There isn't. But there's a known game-breaking bug that some people are dicks. Try to turn your group off an on again, delete your Interface- and WTF-folder, and remove group members manually.

Yeah that's what I thought, but i wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt.

10 hours ago, Edge004 said:

once again there is one way for revenge, covert to raid and u guys lose JP and not just that , u can leave and they cant replace u. But mate game starts on lvl 85 , those items are just for repair bills , if ur getting angry on lvl 71 drops , u have heart attack on lvl 85 raids drop :D

Nah not mad about the item, mad about the random kick that made no sense from my perspective

1 hour ago, Clem said:

Yay another dungeon loot drama. Keep them dramas going guys pls me like it...

Tell your friend to not care at all about random ppl that she see in random dungeons/pug raids. The ppl who matter suppose to be in her friendlist and the guild she chose. Friendlist you pick who to add, guild you search untill you find which one you like. Everyone outside of that do not matter at all and you dont have reason to care what they doing or saying.

Was just a bad experience for her. She's new to WoW so it was not really the most encouraging thing to happen. Yeah those were just some randoms but its not like they're the only assholes on the server. 

Also if you are getting random kicked from dungeons that take around 30+ minutes to queue for, you kinda have a reason to care what other people are doing since it directly involves you

You should never turn your group into a Raid Group - it's just an incredibly stupid and selfish move. You also shouldn't worry about items on low level dungeons and especially people being there. We are a small community and there's a huge discrepancy between behaviour of people on max level and on low levels. It's sad that your friend got kicked in such circumstance, but there's nothing you can do about it - unless you just ignore what happened, shrug it off and keep playing. From my experience such situations are extremely rare on max level. When I was trying to get trinkets for my warrior tank on low levels, it was almost impossible to convince people to do Forgemaster Thorungus at Grim Batol or Erunak Stonespeaker at Throne of the Tides. When I hit 85 the problem almost instantly vanished. 

It's just what you get while playing any MMO - sometimes you meet people who you love spending time with and sometimes you encounter the smallest, but most vocal dicks in the whole universe. The only thing you can do is learning to cope with it and finding a guild with which you can do dungeons/raids to not get mad ;)

These are the type of people who play this realm,I wish I could say it gets better at max lvl but it gets WORSE.
Not too long ago i qued a random heroic and got ZA,we cleared all the bosses and got the the last one and I was vote kicked by the 3 guild members in the group(cowboy bebop),after I messaged one of the people he told me they kicked me so they could invite their friend(after I wasted 30 min in the dungeon).

About a week ago I was the 5th person to join a BH raid,I waited in the raid for about 15 minutes for it to fill up,once we were on 24/25 the mage raid leader kicked me(my mage) to invite a non mage dps.

This happens all the time dont kid yourself.I have many other examples but these are the most recent ones.

The best thing to do is to put the people on ignore and you will never be grouped with them again.

Just a moment ago I had similar situation on new alt. I was in heirlooms, so whole dungeon i was clicking only Greed(i didn't simply need anything). We killed last boss, he dropped ring with agi/str/some resistance(i was warrior), I roll need, shadow prej rolls need, he wins, I ask why did he do that, he says that I was needing all items whole dungeon, so he took it...

I don't really care about some low lvl ring, but saying directly to my face that I was needing whole dung, when I was not is... i don't know how to comment on that :ph34r:\

His nick is Szadolprej

I have a suggestion to make a "Wall of Shame" for ppl like that (i was kicked from dungs with no specific reason several times as well - so i can understand how annoying that could be), just to warn other players.