Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sphinx

[Answered] About raid loot?

10 posts in this topic

So I have often seen people join a raid with one character, then something drops which they need on an alt, they then log another toon, enter the group and instance, FFA the item and pick it up on a toon. Honestly, not much bothered about it, but would like to know if it is an acceptable action to take in terms of server rules here or not? Having a ton of alts myself, and never really managing to do raids on all of them every ID it slightly peaked my interest, if I may do that or may not? Would rather be sure about it before doing it :P . As it would help gearing alts but not worth a ban if its a "no no".

PS. Question is how the server looks at it, not about "blizz-like or not". And would appreciate just a direct answer from a staff member who covers this aspect. Sorry if it has been asked already before, kind of hard to find all the necessary information without being around since day 1 of the forums creation :)

Any kind of loot manipulation that is not blizzlike is indeed against the rules of terms and service and is banable as proven in the past.

1 person likes this

It is not acceptable that after all this time this bug is still present if anything.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

So I have often seen people join a raid with one character, then something drops which they need on an alt, they then log another toon, enter the group and instance, FFA the item and pick it up on a toon. Honestly, not much bothered about it, but would like to know if it is an acceptable action to take in terms of server rules here or not? Having a ton of alts myself, and never really managing to do raids on all of them every ID it slightly peaked my interest, if I may do that or may not? Would rather be sure about it before doing it :P . As it would help gearing alts but not worth a ban if its a "no no".

PS. Question is how the server looks at it, not about "blizz-like or not". And would appreciate just a direct answer from a staff member who covers this aspect. Sorry if it has been asked already before, kind of hard to find all the necessary information without being around since day 1 of the forums creation :)

It is bannable

Its quite nice that people respond, but would appreciate someone from the staff to state a direct Yes or No. Not why or if or when. If one thing I have learned is, never trust a single word players here say x).

Narilrave will tell you the same, if caught doing that act, then it will be dealt with accordingly. Which in this case, its a ban, but I don't know for how long.

It is under exploit

In order to be eligable for a loot player must be inside the range within range and have the same ID when the boss die and the loot gets picked up.

If a player that isnt eligable for the loot joins the raid and the loot is changed from masterloot to ffa so that this player will loot the item/s and player is able to loot the item it means that is an exploit and if done on purpose thats a bug exploit and we do punish for that.

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the author has been able to solve the problem. Because of this, the support topic has been closed and moved.If you have other questions, please open a new topic.