Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSzary

Feral Hybrid Guide by Daszary

10 posts in this topic

Isn't "Feral hybrid" is just the same as Full Cat Haste build with only changes in the Talents.

Thick Hide & Nuturing Instincts to able to taunt Ragnaros and not dying later when you switch to Cat back.

I saw the talents picking "fluffy hybrid" I dont see reason to pick Pulverize & Primal Madness at all.

Btw nice guide pretty fine (I did not read everything only till like Talents) I will edit later.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Trollgod said:

Isn't "Feral hybrid" is just the same as Full Cat Haste build with only changes in the Talents.

Thick Hide & Nuturing Instincts to able to taunt Ragnaros and not dying later when you switch to Cat back.

I saw the talents picking "fluffy hybrid" I dont see reason to pick Pulverize & Primal Madness at all.

Btw nice guide pretty fine (I did not read everything only till like Talents) I will edit later.

Thanks for your opinion! Honestly, I find myself uncomfortable without Pulverize, but I definitely have to try it someday. And Primal Madness is also debatable choice, on some fights it's rather irrevelant, but I'm mainly using these talents for all fights (Not only Rag HC), so that's why some choices are weird.

Good initiative on the guide. You gonna add a DPS section for when the player is in cat and not bear? Especially when you're stuck without rip/bloodletting as your Primes. Interested parties could prolly check another cat DPS guide but you could add a section here for continuity sake.

And P.S., "in order to increase your healing taken, heal yourself but get rid of increased Health Points, which might sometimes kill you." I think you just made a simple typo here. The glyph removes the converted rage into health portion and you keep the 30% increased health (or boost to 30% if you're under):P

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Padthai said:

Good initiative on the guide. You gonna add a DPS section for when the player is in cat and not bear? Especially when you're stuck without rip/bloodletting as your Primes. Interested parties could prolly check another cat DPS guide but you could add a section here for continuity sake.

And P.S., "in order to increase your healing taken, heal yourself but get rid of increased Health Points, which might sometimes kill you." I think you just made a simple typo here. The glyph removes the converted rage into health portion and you keep the 30% increased health (or boost to 30% if you're under):P

Thanks for noticing, I'll correct it when I get access to PC, also  I might add Cat section some day, but I don't promise anything 

Edit: Added short Cat Form Guide, as Padthai suggested. I'm aware this might lack a lot of information, but let's improve this guide TOGETHER, as Atlantiss.eu community!

1 person likes this