Sign in to follow this  
ichirou

Elv UI / Tuk UI Problems

ichirou    1

Hi! I have been having problems with my version of Elv UI that I  downloaded from different sources (since their main website doesnt support previous game patches). My ElvUI causes my computer to freeze at random times forcing me to do a hard reboot. I was wondering if anyone can share their version of Elv UI or Tuk UI for me to download and use instead because i think the version i found are all corrupted or incompatible with 4.3.4. Cheers!

P.S. Please dont suggest not to use any UI or addon since 5+years of playing this game with addons made the game unplayable without addons, for me :))

ParkRiRin    15

Hello. I had this same. I ws thinking its because Addon. But it was because I had wrong Display Drivers. I installed older one and it was fine. ;)

ichirou    1

Oh so thats how it is, i have been frustrated for days with the random freezes making me unable to finish a raid or instance. Might as well reinstall using the CD the gpu came with then. Thanks for the help really appreciate it.

ParkRiRin    15

I hope it will works. If not... Maybe download other client, or something like that. Because I think Addons on our page are working fine.

ichirou    1

What I did was the opposite I installed the latest drivers for my GPU and now its working like a charm! I even posted my new UI on the forums ,Thanks again!

• Like 1