Sign in to follow this  
Ashrasmun

Excluding important changes from Changelog

Ashrasmun    112

Hey, I just want to address this one small thingy. If you want to fix a thing that was more commonly used by raiders for minmaxing, it would be nice to make a notice about it in changelog. For example, yesterday I had to go on Ragnaros HC with my guild, as a Warlock, and when I heard that Moonwell "is not working" - yes I tested it by myself too, but not fully - I panically changed to Affli, changed everything I could just to make sure I am ready for raid. Ten minutes before the raid, I realised that you fixed the Moonwell as it should be used only in combat - but how could I know that you didn't break it by some chance? 
It would be nice to include such fixes, even if people can be mad that you (developers) essentially wasted a lot of their time just to have fun from having 500 dps more on non-important bosses. At least we would know what is happening. I understand that you fixed the Wailing Caverns Hydra 5% crit buff and didn't let players get rid of that pet, even by putting it into stable, as a punishment of sorts, but please at least inform us what's happening. That's what Changelog is for, after all.

• Like 1

Ashrasmun    112
1 hour ago, Piklo19 said:

Core changes = new bugs

Moowell was clearly fixed, it's not a bug.

Moonwell Chalice should no longer grant its mastery rating bonus when the activating player unequips it.

Look at this interesting snipet from this Hotfix log by the way ;)

• Players should never get Rage of Ragnaros on Heroic difficulty. Rage of Ragnaros will only be given on normal difficulty if someone on the legendary quest line has 250 shards. Heart of Flame should always be given on Heroic difficulty, even if a player doesn’t have Rage of Ragnaros, but does have 250 shards.

How fun would it be to grant Tarecgosa only to Firelords :D

Pelekon    9

Yeah indeed such changes should be mentioned in changelog, but from info which I got this fix wasn't planned. It made nervous situation for me, but at least Moonwell works, different than previous but it is still usefull for warlock as previous.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this