Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luyakis88

Bugged professions

5 posts in this topic

Have you tried deleting cache/wtf folder? (backup them before you do it, you will lost your binds and settings) As well as deleting those folders you should check for outdated addons, maybe that's the matter.

18 hours ago, luyakis88 said:

Hello there, my profession tab has been bugged. I can only see my primary one and none else.
http://prntscr.com/eyhdu1

Happened to me when I learned potion master and I could learn also a bonus specialization bugged quest.After ive done it I had the same issue unlearned the spec specializacion and it got back to normal but u can still open your profession with command so check your options what u gonna do :D

2 hours ago, Quodan said:

Happened to me when I learned potion master and I could learn also a bonus specialization bugged quest.After ive done it I had the same issue unlearned the spec specializacion and it got back to normal but u can still open your profession with command so check your options what u gonna do :D

How did you unlearn the spec?

On 4/22/2017 at 1:38 PM, luyakis88 said:

How did you unlearn the spec?

Just go to your book and unlearn the specialization u got atm on the profession not the profession the specialization only relog and it should fix the issue then unlearn the second specialization u also learned and learn back only 1 and it should fix the issue

1 person likes this