Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zen101

World Chat.

14 posts in this topic

Look I'm not asking the server to start censoring people, but you at least have to moderate this world chat. It gets way out of hand on a daily basis. People spending hours talking about Hitler and trump and stuff they literally have no idea what they are talking about. Slinging insults and saying extremely foul things to be edgelords. Not only is it offensive, its extremely annoying. Please try to do something about the world chat, it is pathetic. People have a right to free speech but this is fucking wow, keep the politics out of /7. just make a new channel where people can go circlejerk or just get someone to actually monitor the chat! Horde side...

I think if you will send screenshot to GM he will mute them

I apologize for my ignorance. Nothing but love for the server.

On 4/16/2017 at 3:00 PM, Narilrave said:

What makes you think we dont do anything about that?

On 4/16/2017 at 9:36 PM, zen101 said:

and stuff they literally have no idea what they are talking about

according to whom (and no, i haven't logged here in many days)? Perhaps another suggestion is in order, for the creation of safe spaces, where people are free from such pesky things such as dissenting opinions or even uncomfortable truths?

/ignore or /leave world.

But, if u want to cooperate with the horde side. Take some SS and PM any GM.

2017, people still get offended by words on the internet from a guy you will most likely NEVER see.

BUTTHURT-REPORT.jpg

4 people like this

What's the reason behind banning/censoring people because they share a thought that doesn't line up with your beliefs? People writing shit that you'd never see anywhere else is good, might make you think a bit.

If they write stuff that is breaking any sort of rule, then just report them, and if not, let them be. No need to silence people, /leave world works.

LMAO, the butthurt report is pure win.

On-topic: and how exactly would you decide what is offensive and what is not? Based on what objective criteria? Or is it purely subjective? E.g., i believe most illegal orc migrants from draenor are savage brutes who should be deported; also, strict vetting is required at the dark portal. Would that be deemed offensive?