Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lingu

Title from last season removed

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, Lingu here so i posting this topic due to the fact im getting totaly ignored by Ranor when i sent him message on forum about my problem. The problem is the fact i got Ruthless Gladiator title removed on 2 chars named Lingu and Løvê. I didn't rly know what the problem was cuz i stopped playing on atlantiss for few months but my friend who got the same problem told me that all got titles removed due to some mistakes made by GMs and eveyone who got title had to whisper them to get titles back or something like that. I would ask for a response from the administration side to me topic to do something about. I can show proof i got titles and also in armor you can see everything in by going to " recent activites " and you can see Ruthless Gladiator Mount reward achivement and second proof there is post on forum about rewards 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Lingu said:

Hello everyone, Lingu here so i posting this topic due to the fact im getting totaly ignored by Ranor when i sent him message on forum about my problem. The problem is the fact i got Ruthless Gladiator title removed on 2 chars named Lingu and Løvê. I didn't rly know what the problem was cuz i stopped playing on atlantiss for few months but my friend who got the same problem told me that all got titles removed due to some mistakes made by GMs and eveyone who got title had to whisper them to get titles back or something like that. I would ask for a response from the administration side to me topic to do something about. I can show proof i got titles and also in armor you can see everything in by going to " recent activites " and you can see Ruthless Gladiator Mount reward achivement and second proof there is post on forum about rewards 

Try to send a email on support@atlantiss.eu with your issue will probably help more than wisping on forums.Ranor is pretty busy mostly :D

Hello Lingu, Ranor is not ignoring you he is very busy at the moment, we will check this issue and solve it soon im sure.

19 minutes ago, Narilrave said:

Hello Lingu, Ranor is not ignoring you he is very busy at the moment, we will check this issue and solve it soon im sure.

Ok, thanks :)

On 4/14/2017 at 3:56 PM, Lingu said:

hah and u blame quadnab being selfish

pingu u can report my name too you fucking human picker ..

they removed the titles cuz ur tuu guuud for that .. use the dragonslayer title its stil badass and focus next seson