Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Edge004

synapse springs(engineering)

4 posts in this topic

Is it normal that it shares cd with trinkets?

we use to have prot war couldnt use shield wall with recklessness or shield wall with inner rage or inner rage with recklessness . Those were bugged and got fixed

well which is the best bonus for char:

BS+JC or JC+ leather or JC+inscrip

JC gives 81 points

BS gives 80

leather gives 80

inscript gives 80

Engineer gives 480 per 1 minute and it shares cooldown with other trinkets, lets just say u have trinket from LF vendor and its cd also 1 min that brings  2 minutes  waiting to get 480

which makes engineer scaled below other professions in PVE unless if u dont have trinkets that u need to click

Well my whole point that blizzard made all professions balanced. i think gloves enchant on engineer is bugged because it shouldnt share cd with trinkets, i might be wrong though.

Yes you are wrong, Engineering enchant (Synaps Springs) has always, and will always share a small CD with "On use trinkets". 

Tho you should go and test it, the CD is only lasting as long as the other trinket is up. 

24 minutes ago, Hatedlol said:

Yes you are wrong, Engineering enchant (Synaps Springs) has always, and will always share a small CD with "On use trinkets". 

Tho you should go and test it, the CD is only lasting as long as the other trinket is up. 

than why parachute or nitro boots doesnt share with trinket, il let u why because it might be bugged

7 minutes ago, Edge004 said:

than why parachute or nitro boots doesnt share with trinket, il let u why because it might be bugged

nvm ur right its also 10 sec only