lone

Ragnaros 10 hc Guide

People have been asking for it, so after our first kill video, and our guide in italian, we decided to make an english guide for Ragnaros hc, with the latest changes (phase 2 and phase 4 timers).

Hope it can help you have better attempts to the big fire guy. Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xocbJR7ms-0

//Lone

• Like 9

That warlock DPS :<

leave our bad locks alone! :P

BTW, sry for the messy flames (i'm Huntarderino), should and can be done better, it helps your raid leader and the phase 4

WTS Huntarderino, very bad dps also sucks at dreadflames, /w me in game (Aldergar) for price.

• Like 2

It's very kind of you to post such video here, especially given that you are the first guild that documented it's first kill and proved that didn't exploit for example meteor rooting :)

• Like 3

@Ashrasmun I'm quite sure that another ally guild,Apocalypse Riders, also made the first kill with proper proofs.

It's very kind of you to post such video here, especially given that you are the first guild that documented it's first kill and proved that didn't exploit for example meteor rooting :)

I agree, well done 4Head

+1. What makes me happy here is not that much the guide itself, cause the fight is not so complex as much as a huge dps check and repetitive, simple mechanics for 15 mins, but the mature, down to earth, community oriented attitude. A round of applause to you and your guild for upholding decency and trying to help others, instead of showing the attitude the we usually see from the top guilds.

• Like 2

huge dps check and repetitive, simple mechanics for 15 mins.

Almost every 10 man has 2-3 Tarecgosa's in it, no longer a DPS check

Repetitive simple mechanics like kiting meteors into frost patches without dying like idiots

15 minutes means you hit the fake enrage timer, so you wipe

Try again lad, wew

Still, i will explain, although i know you are busy recruiting mages with legendaries. 

diverting the attention from where it needs to be.

:thinking:

We're glad to see that you guys appreciate it. Thank you for the kind words here and in-game.

We really do hope that this will somehow help you making progress on the fight. We are far from being hardcore or experienced about Cataclysm, so dont give up and fix things one by one :)

As I already said to those who contacted me ingame, we'd like to make another video where I'll cover some key things to the fight, phase by phase; hopefully, it will give you a better idea how we did it.

On a side note, please keep in mind that this is just how we do it. There are many solutions to the challenge this fight presents, it's always up to you to adjust what we do to your raid's strenghts, setup and such. 

Again, for any questions, infos, or doubts, feel free to poke "Lone" on ts (atlantiss.eu server - Madness channel), or ask any Madness member to direct you to me.

Take care :)

• Like 3