Sign in to follow this  
Sathus

LFM for weekly Ulduar 25

So, we at Symphony of war decided to go ahead and get all the legendaries, for the achievement, for the glory, and because we don't really have that much to do in here anymore.

As a part of that, we've started organising a weekly run of Ulduar 25 for the mace. We'll probably have to make a lot more runs than what we would like, since some chests are broken and some bosses are bugged, but we are up for it and we will do as many as it takes. After we downgraded and our guild never has 25 ppl online at the same time anymore, we're pugging at least 10-15 people for those runs. Writing all this to invite anyone interested to join us, and get a title, some mogs, some achievements, or whatever else one might want in there. We're making the runs at sundays, at around 7 pm server time. We guarantee a full run. The legendary fragments, of course, will be reserved, but all the items will be rolled for.

Come join us. Every max level is welcome.

Write me a mail if you want to tag along and i will look for you when it's time for the run.

• Like 3

I believe the quest chain is bugged so the mace is unobtainable.

It was fixed some time ago, and nothing in bugtracker so I'm assuming it works now. Only issue is with fragments drops.

I believe the quest chain is bugged so the mace is unobtainable.

Thank you for the headsup. Still, have you or anyone you know tried it? We've been told Shadowmourne is unobtainable too, and we got that. 

Even if it is not working currently, we believe in the staff. If issues arise, we will report them and im sure we will get a fix in due time.

Done, thank you to everyone who came to help us today. Next week- same time.

6/30 on the fragments.

Next run will happen tomorrow, at around 7 pm. We will probably start pugging around 6 45 again, and if the run goes as smooth as last time, will be over at around 8-8:30 PM.

Another smooth, fast run, and we're begining to form a group of the same people every week. Thanks for the help to everyone who came.

8/30.

14/30 after this weeks run. Almost half way there.

Thank you to those who came to help, see you next week.

Just came here to lick ass say you won't find better Ulduar 25man runs than this one, if it weren't for my raiding times, I'd go with them every week.

And nope, this post ain't sponsored by some crazy Bulgarians, or anything x)

• Like 3

Had to call last two raids since the portal to spark of imagination is not working(used to be) and neither is the tram. So Mimiron and bosses afterwards cannot be reached currently. 

We will probably have to wait for a fix to continue our effort. Hope to get one soon, since we've been working on that for months now.

Thank you to everyone who continuously came along to help us!

15/30.

We had to stop this a long time ago due to the person collecting the legendary leaving the guild. With the last fixes, we decided to start over. Runs will be held on sundays, at 7pm, and pretty much everyone is invited. Starting this week!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Phantomlord said:

Last quest is bugged btw xd

Thank you for the warning. Have you reached it, though? if so, you should probably report it in the bugtracker, as i cannot find anything about it currently.

Still, with the time it would take us to farm the fragments, i have the faith in the ATS staff to fix it :)

Yes, I got it after +-3 months, they won't probably fix this so the best way is ticket and autocomplete quest. (like I did)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phantomlord said:

Yes, I got it after +-3 months, they won't probably fix this so the best way is ticket and autocomplete quest. (like I did)

Good to know, thanks again!

Last run went smoothly, and got us 4 fragments. We will continue this sunday, at 7 pm.

Find me ingame or write me a PM if you want a spot reserved.

Thanks to everyone who joined this week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tellur said:

@Sathus u group make achi for glory?? And how many ist bugged :) ??

I'm afraid we are not going for the glory achievs. We did both 10 and 25 back in 2015 or so, and it was all doable there. Right now, the first boss is broken and while the achiev is possible, it has to be done with no vehicles and the boss tends to reset, so its a huge hassle. The dragon boss is also not working at the moment as well.

So we do those achievs that don't really slow us down, but don't really aim at any of them. Those that we get are the ones that don't really require you to wait or do anytning too specific. The idea is mostly to get a fast run for legendary, mogs, and the title.

Another smooth, quick run, got only 2 fragments this time though.

Thanks to everyone who joined, hopefully see you again next week.  (again, sunday, at 7 pm server time)

6/30

Yesterday's run went smoothly again, thanks to everyone who came along.

Next week, same time :)

9/30

We've resumed the runs after the holidays break, and had a smooth, 1h run this week. Runs will continue every sunday, at 7pm server time.

10/30

Another quick, smooth run today, thanks to all who came along, big thanks to the few people outside of the guild that are there with us every week.

We also got luckier than usual and got 3 fragments.

13/30