Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timeslayer11

Question about Dragon Soul

13 posts in this topic

Can someone answer me when Dragon Soul will be released?

Definitely not in 2017.

Hope never that DS items are shit for PVP and its Boring in PVE aswell :D

Should not release any soon,

as far as I know except 2-3 guilds people still progress FL hc.

And Im totally with Quodan,

DS ruined Cataclysm.

I would say Firelands too with the Legendary Staff.

Loved Atlantiss when it was bwd-bot-tot4w only ;/

As far as only one dev max can work on Raids the DS will not be released for at least 1.5 years from now.

Server need more Devs to work on Dragonwrath Realm so they will have a faster rate of progression.

Server need more Devs to work on Dragonwrath Realm so they will have a faster rate of progression.

I prefer a slow rate of progression :>

I prefer a slow rate of progression :>

Yeah i aggre but when the slow rate means more than 5 months is started to get tiring to wait :).

And like Blizzard have researched already the max months you should deliver new content is 3 months. After that many complains and everything start to be bad for the health of the server/company while the Magical number is 2 months.

What i hope at least that they will remember sth some of us said on some devs on discord that if they are gonna release DS to release both normal and HC scripted and first release Normal and after a week to release HC.

It will never come out, it may get finished but the server will probably be already dead or everyone would have moved to tbc if that comes out. The devs do great quality work, but at too slow of a rate to enjoy, yes it's their freetime but the server had really died out already

1 person likes this

It will never come out, it may get finished but the server will probably be already dead or everyone would have moved to tbc if that comes out. The devs do great quality work, but at too slow of a rate to enjoy, yes it's their freetime but the server had really died out already

We had 2k people online last night.  The only people being affected by the slow introduction of new content are those in the top pve guilds, who already managed to clear Ragnaros heroic. We already saw a couple of the strongest, oldest guilds die out, and i can see others following in the near future. All that is sad, but it surely doesn't mean the server is dying. 

2 people like this

Agree with everything but problem is not about online with 1k online you can do great things here. Its about how fast progress go. People already want DS some dont. I want more things fixed ingame like wargames/closed bg's to be re opened. Maybe some tournament with reward pp?..

Server need changes.

Of course the server needs changes. All things need change, without it there is no improvement.

PvE - wise, the first 6 bosses of FL heroic are rather easy, and we will come to a point in which all the guilds will either have killed Rag heroic or realised they cannot kill him and given up. Either way, people will end with nothing left to do and population will start declining. Server will lose long term loyal members, who want to be here, but will be forced to leave, just because they have nothing left to do. I'm still mourning the loss of a couple of really strong pve guilds, even though we wererent friends and i sure didn't like them, they were a major part of the history of the server's community. Anyways, more will follow and  we need DS to prevent that, i'm pretty sure the majority of the pve community is looking forward to it, and even those who don't really like it still want it, because it gives us something to do. We came here to do Cata and we want to do all of it. The "it broke PVP, so we shouldn't get it ever" argument is too idiotic to even bother with. Thats a lot of work, though, and i'm aware we will not be seeing it in the near future.

PVP wise, im probably not the one to talk, since i honestly don't care about it at all, but from where i stand, the interest in it is rather low. Still, there has been a surge in it, with the Dev's taking the time to open rated bg's and a few PvP-ers pioneering and pretty much carring the entire PvP community on their shoulders( Kaspi and the other few deserve some reward for all that, for sure), So things seem to be going in the right direction there as well. I see how making tournaments will help- it will force some PvE people to get into PvP in order to compete for the reward. I've seen some other servers do stuff like "win 30 arenas, get 30 vote points".... but those servers are inferior to Atlantiss....cannot compare them at all. I'm not sure if going down that path is something the Devs would consider, and im not sure if its a compromise that should be made at all.

2 people like this