Sign in to follow this  
Zombinizmatic

Best profession for feral cat

how about jc/lw? my friend already has bs so was thinking about going jewelcrafting with it. I play as troll druid also my question is will i get anything out of lw for dps in the current patch or its more of a tanking spec right now?

You said next patch.. will there be pandaria lol? .. 

Well we are in 4.2  content at the moment. When 4.3 hits JC will get 51 stat bonus and BS 100 bonus so you would need to change it which is pain in the rear end if you ask me. BS is a must for max stats other one any of the +80 stat ones besides JC. JC only if you don't mind releveling another after next patch.

Well we are in 4.2  content at the moment. When 4.3 hits JC will get 51 stat bonus and BS 100 bonus so you would need to change it which is pain in the rear end if you ask me. BS is a must for max stats other one any of the +80 stat ones besides JC. JC only if you don't mind releveling another after next patch.

wait.. you said its 4.2..? On the main screen and movie it says its 4.3.4 all my addons are for 4.3. and they work too. How can this be possible?

So you're basically saying lw is completly useless right now?

Well its not a problem for me i mean.. i have lv 85 hunter with engi/min so i can farm ores very easily and fast too. Just lots of more farming for both ore using professions

wait.. you said its 4.2..? On the main screen and movie it says its 4.3.4 all my addons are for 4.3. and they work too. How can this be possible?

So you're basically saying lw is completly useless right now?

Well its not a problem for me i mean.. i have lv 85 hunter with engi/min so i can farm ores very easily and fast too. Just lots of more farming for both ore using professions

4.3.4 patch (addons, mechanics etc)
4.2 content (there is no Dragon soul, 4.3 dungeons etc)

• Like 1

What i realized is that LW gives 130 agi to wrists and ap + crt from lw enchant while bs gives only 2 sockets for gloves and bracer which is either 80 or 100 agi with gems. And since molten is up there are is more epic stuff for lw too as well as patterns from firelands. 

What i realized is that LW gives 130 agi to wrists and ap + crt from lw enchant while bs gives only 2 sockets for gloves and bracer which is either 80 or 100 agi with gems. And since molten is up there are is more epic stuff for lw too as well as patterns from firelands. 

130-50 = 80

Nobody mentioned engineering? Synapse Springs gives 480 agi for 10s each minute. It's about like 80 agi permanently, but in fact we can stack it with each odd Tiger's Fury, and make bleeds stronger for extra time.