Wolfenstein

[Answered] Regarding the PvP Season Rewards

Wolfenstein    172

Hello,

After reading some of the comments and after a bit of consideration, we realized that the way we handled the PvP Season rewards situation was not an ideal one.

We also know, that our communication with the players was far from perfect, and from how it looked like during our humble beginnings over four years ago. There are a number of reasons for that change, but what's important is that we have always had the server's best interest in mind, even if it sometimes required acting against community's general opinion.

Obviously, after so many years of running this server it's much more difficult to gain satisfaction and enjoyment from the things we do, but we can assure everyone, that we still care deeply about the project, about its future, and we still spend so much time managing the server, that most of the people would consider it insane.

We want this topic to be a good start for improving our communication with You, the players, by giving You an opportunity to provide suggestions for alternative PvP season rewards, for people who already have achieved the rank of Ruthless Gladiator before. So please, post your ideas below and we will try to select the one option which suits everyone the most.

Atlantiss Team

• Like 7

Minimė    14

1. Titles and mounts from previous seasons.

2. PP.

3. Money.

Those are my 3 suggestions, cheers.

Rly money? you are troll here.

Catchme    32

1- Titles from wotlk/vanilla seasons

2- PVP tabards and mounts from previous seasons

^

ideal solution

• Like 1

Minimė    14

TBC/Wrath only had arenas and this best option in both ways. Plus we need for rated battlegrounds reward season so it can be active more. Now its not even consideration to do it.

• Like 1

Kaspi    100

I totally agree.

I also would like to see rewards for rated BGs or atleast the rated Bg title for the top 5%.

Additional rewards could be PP or Vote Points (for 3s only tho).

/cheers

• Like 1

Minimė    14

I totally agree.

I also would like to see rewards for rated BGs or atleast the rated Bg title for the top 5%.

Additional rewards could be PP or Vote Points (for 3s only tho).

/cheers

PP/VP should be kept for Atlantiss exclusive tournament named "Best of 5" like warmane had/arena tournament no money or other things involved and would be nice see once a year tournament in both arenas and rated bg's :)

blinkmasterx    231

well nothing outstanding imo old arena tournament ( abyssal ) rules of giveaway were best :

- every mid season you can achive title from previous seasons, starting with normal GLADIATOR going through all merci / vengeful/ brutal / deadly / furious / relentless / wrathfull

- every top season ( the main season so the first one of kind ) you get current Xpac tittles - now its gonna be catalismic when new content arrives.

Top season last 6 month with mid seasons lasting 3 - 4 months. Every 3 - 4 mid seasons new TOP season arrives ( this is for distant future when all is gonna be farmed etc).

- with each tittle you also get corresponding gladiator drake.

- as additional gift you can give away season tabard if it exist.

another option would be to give player possibility to choose their tittle from previous one but imo the first option is simply better.

now rated bgs :

- for top 5 - 10 players ABOVE 1700 - 1800 rating giveaway tittle HERO of ALLY / HORDE or give each player their class tittle for 1 season ( assasin / archmage etc -> from realm first 80 lvl ).

tournaments rewards :

- premium points + gold in game + vanity pet for rank 1 - 3 , vanity pets for rank 4-6

also in my opinion tittle giveaway should be changed a bit - you can get tittle only from 3v3 ( like now ) but :

- 2 or even 3 teams get titular gladiator BUT to get titular gladiator your team must be above 2000 rating to start with

• Like 2

Minimė    14

The pool of teams playing Rated BGs is a bit too small for titles, but we can maybe think of a different reward for top teams.

Should be like this as rated battlegrounds and rewards:

• Honor titles - if you reach cartain rating
  • Epic ground mounts - Season end reward
  • 16px-Pvpcurrency-conquest-alliance.png?v16px-Pvpcurrency-conquest-horde.png?vers [Conquest Points] - Weekly basis cap or grind same as arenas has.
  • Like 1

Maghar    4

I would really suggest some rated bg rewards, even small ones like tabards or something to make people play them more (yeah meaning u horde nabs :P) Like 10% of the players receive them.

Quodan    123

Hello,

After reading some of the comments and after a bit of consideration, we realized that the way we handled the PvP Season rewards situation was not an ideal one.

We also know, that our communication with the players was far from perfect, and from how it looked like during our humble beginnings over four years ago. There are a number of reasons for that change, but what's important is that we have always had the server's best interest in mind, even if it sometimes required acting against community's general opinion.

Obviously, after so many years of running this server it's much more difficult to gain satisfaction and enjoyment from the things we do, but we can assure everyone, that we still care deeply about the project, about its future, and we still spend so much time managing the server, that most of the people would consider it insane.

We want this topic to be a good start for improving our communication with You, the players, by giving You an opportunity to provide suggestions for alternative PvP season rewards, for people who already have achieved the rank of Ruthless Gladiator before. So please, post your ideas below and we will try to select the one option which suits everyone the most.

Atlantiss Team

Like I told in the past topics that I made.

Give old TBC gladiator titles since Atlantiss PVP players never had a chance to obtain them.Add PP or VP for reward to people who get title in the end of season as title I even consider challenger duelist rival etc.

Add to voteshop some new mounts or some mog items from old dungeons to be obtainable you can also check the topic about new Atlantiss items for shop for more help.

Finish the stars lvls in vote shop to be rewarded for voters and supporters of Atlantiss community,more stars = better discount on items in shops for each star the better reduce cost or something like that or even unique prices.

That would probably do the trick to make people play more Pvp and also make Atlantiss profit from more donations and supports on votes.

Also give some kind of reward for 5v5 and rated BG but not as mutch as other rankings like arena 2s and 3s.

• Like 1

Genome    114

Maybe PvP GM? He could check for wintrade, give titles right in time, make events, tournaments. Some people wanted to be PvP GMs so why not.

• Like 1

Bloodyboo    7

Like I told in the past topics that I made.

Give old TBC gladiator titles since Atlantiss PVP players never had a chance to obtain them.Add PP or VP for reward to people who get title in the end of season as title I even consider challenger duelist rival etc.

Add to voteshop some new mounts or some mog items from old dungeons to be obtainable you can also check the topic about new Atlantiss items for shop for more help.

Finish the stars lvls in vote shop to be rewarded for voters and supporters of Atlantiss community,more stars = better discount on items in shops for each star the better reduce cost or something like that or even unique prices.

That would probably do the trick to make people play more Pvp and also make Atlantiss profit from more donations and supports on votes.

Also give some kind of reward for 5v5 and rated BG but not as mutch as other rankings like arena 2s and 3s.

+1 Support

• Like 1

Vysee    20

3s will always get more rewards than 2s and 5s and Rated BG no matter what but do NOT compare Rated BG as the same as 2s/5s rewards because there are actually people who try to form Rated BG/Drafts which we play our ass off to win and there's no trade wins or what so ever as far as I know in the Alliance side I play against Kaspii and Sblarck as we always have 2 Drafters to pick 20 players from the pool and the reason why we do Rated BG Draft in Alliance cuz the keks only play 1 game even we scheduled them. If we ever happen to play against them and they just bail out after 1 game which is stupid and I can guaran damn tee you that we always try to keep Rated BG as active as possible and the man himself who always make Rated BG happen is Kaspii so give this man a round applause. and last season none of the top 5% get any rewards not even this title  [Hero of the Alliance: Vicious/Ruthless] which is "Hero of the Alliance". It's just ridiculous how these people didn't get rewards for shit from last Rated BG season. This is not really about me, it's about these people who actually try and make Rated BG happen since it's fixed.

• Like 3

Have a npc in every major city that sells every season pvp gear But make it cost the same or more than the current season

I have thought of this for a while .

How about Once a month have a 100 vs 100 world pvp event of a random major city. 1 month alliance the next Horde

Like horde defending orgrimmar while alliance is attacking 

Or The alliance defending iron forge .While the horde is attacking

Or just a random area.

But make it so . People will be punished if they 

A use a mount at all .

B a player attacking another player before the Gm says  "Let the battle began"

B2 Rogue and or druids outside of there defending zone or attacking join until the battle begins 

B3Aka defending rogues and druids outside of there castle .

or Attacking rogues and druids not in the area where the attackers are at before the battle begins. 

Minimė    14

Have a npc in every major city that sells every season pvp gear But make it cost the same or more than the current season

I have thought of this for a while .

How about Once a month have a 100 vs 100 world pvp event of a random major city. 1 month alliance the next Horde

Like horde defending orgrimmar while alliance is attacking 

Or The alliance defending iron forge .While the horde is attacking

Or just a random area.

But make it so . People will be punished if they 

A use a mount at all .

B a player attacking another player before the Gm says  "Let the battle began"

B2 Rogue and or druids outside of there defending zone or attacking join until the battle begins 

B3Aka defending rogues and druids outside of there castle .

or Attacking rogues and druids not in the area where the attackers are at before the battle begins. 

Dude wont be happening we talking about rated battlegrounds/arena season reward you wont see in any city pvp vendor spawn. Orgrimmar or stormwind only. I hate how people at the end of season want pp/vp and get free stuff from shop not going happen keep clean and simple arena/bg rewards.

Emtec    100

* In my opinion PP premium is possible, but it must be for PVE also.

* Mounts/Titles from others season is also good alternative

I think that we should make questionnaire with all suggestions in this topic.

• Like 1

Quodan    123

I dont think PVE should be awarded since its a totaly different from PVP situation PVE never suffered consequences like PVP did.And afterall most of the players population of Atlantiss is PVE oriented anyway and never actualy had big issues beside couple of bugs on their boss scripts.

Minimė    14

* Mounts/Titles from others season is also good alternative

I think that we should make questionnaire with all suggestions in this topic.

Please dont ever add pp in the list its gonna ruin webshop. And gonna make economy so bad..

Jenova    283

Quodan in my opinion it would be a bit unfair if we added additional gifts for playing PvP and don't add it for playing PvE (this is my personal opinion).

Sniprep    162

Quodan in my opinion it would be a bit unfair if we added additional gifts for playing PvP and don't add it for playing PvE (this is my personal opinion).

PvE players already have rewards for clearing raids, and its almost never have same reward (Lel, even for defeating Rag hc each week you have 100% chance to get mount). First run gives them Title and Gear, second gives them some new gear and so on.
Its literally not unfair at all, for PvP you have to spend time whole season getting to rank 1 and why do it second time when rewards are literary the same. While in PvE you can clear raid in day or week depending on how good people are and also do that every week.

Compare the time and investment. (if you want to be rly fair, give pp rewards to PvE players who got fully bis heroic gear, that should take equal amount of time as PvP season)

• Like 3