Sign in to follow this  
Game

Realm Second Ragnaros Heroic - MNGA

I can take anything but this ugly hunter dps considering he doesn't do anything but dps with full heroic set. nope, i have to quit the server...

Hey! but does that guy take traps and stops dps for flames :( ill edit first post

edit ! i challenge to dummy dps race !! =pp

Gotta hate it when taking that single trap with deterrence up lowers your dps by 7k :(

Gotta hate it when taking that single trap with deterrence up lowers your dps by 7k :(

Just to make sure, you are saying a dps should not do anything when moving out of engulfing flame? Like no instant casts or auto attacks? I can really see where that 23k is coming from.

I can agree with this. Tho what i meant with stop dps for flames (its a strat but idgaf) we totally stop dps on rag at 40% for about 8-15 sec (depends how fast we kill the elementals) until next flames, since that postpones his entering into transition phase which means that you can push him to 37-36 before he's gone. There are literary thousand reasonable arguments i can pull out. For an example it takes us more time to enter 3rd phase/transition everyone since we did not have dps off tanking and because of that dps falls overtime. In your group you don't have boomkin' so hunter (he should be top on elementals) and shaman do most of the damage on elementals. I can go so on!

Tho my last argument is that dps is based on setup and executed tactics, and with that I've said its low.

fk me writing drunk takes ages...

edit: The most important 3rd phase only dps is hidden by lambordjani :((((

edit2: sry for that aggressive first comment, my drunk villagec*nt a*se doesn't know limits. 

• Like 1

I can agree with this. Tho what i meant with stop dps for flames (its a strat but idgaf) we totally stop dps on rag at 40% for about 8-15 sec (depends how fast we kill the elementals) until next flames, since that postpones his entering into transition phase which means that you can push him to 37-36 before he's gone. There are literary thousand reasonable arguments i can pull out. For an example it takes us more time to enter 3rd phase/transition everyone since we did not have dps off tanking and because of that dps falls overtime. In your group you don't have boomkin' so hunter (he should be top on elementals) and shaman do most of the damage on elementals. I can go so on!

Tho my last argument is that dps is based on setup and executed tactics, and with that I've said its low.

fk me writing drunk takes ages...

edit: The most important 3rd phase only dps is hidden by lambordjani :((((

I can understand the stalling for engulfing part, we just never have to stall for it as the boss is always at 41% coming off of the 3rd set of seeds. However I disagree with elementals/hunters being top damage on seeds, a good demo lock or a good mage will always be top. Edited the previous post.

Maybe sister guild could kill it too if their salt mine officers hadnt kicked some of their good dps'es ;)

Ye right and what was the reason? Stop insulting urself. I suggest to keep ur mouth shut or act friendly ;)

• Like 1