Sign in to follow this  
beetran17

Herb zone?

beetran17    0

I'm doing alchemy but i found it's so hard to get some kind of herb. I found some guides on google but it's not right for Atlantiss server.

Can someone tell me where to get Fadeleaf, Wild steelbloom, Kingsblood, Stranglekeep, Goldhorn, etc.

Larousene    3

Maybe u should download Zygor addon (link is on atlantiss forum). It works fine for me and i have no problems to find herbs like fadeleaf, wild steelbloom etc.

annaluxanth    0

fadeleaf and wild steelbloom are easy to find, theyre literally everywhere. try to find stranglekelp. Ive made 2 round trips at Stranglethorn Cape and Northern Stranglethorn Cape only to find 1 Stranglekelp.

Clem    82

I'm doing alchemy but i found it's so hard to get some kind of herb. I found some guides on google but it's not right for Atlantiss server.

Can someone tell me where to get Fadeleaf, Wild steelbloom, Kingsblood, Stranglekeep, Goldhorn, etc.

Between Hillsbrad and Arathi you can find all of those herbs except Stranglekeep (never need that Stranglekeep shit so never bothered) In hinterlands you can farm sungrass and ghost mushrooms as far as i remember? They were all over the place (especially the mushrooms in the middle in and outside of the cave with slimes or oozes or w/e they are called) 

tomatosz    15

Stranglekelp is all over the place in 1k Needles, unfortunately that still makes it very hard to farm with all the (deepish) water.