Apollyon

ElvUI Backported Version

It takes a long time for the game to load up whenever I use this, when I disable it it takes less than 10 seconds for the game to load up. Anyone else experience this?

Is there any option to get rid of the ESC menu button "AddOns"? Cuz I am using ACP atm. There are two "AddOns" buttons on my game menu.

Is there any option to get rid of the ESC menu button "AddOns"? Cuz I am using ACP atm. There are two "AddOns" buttons on my game menu.

Get the latest version.

I used to have NiceDamage to replace my damage font with the 4.3.4 version of ElvUI but after changing to this backported version it doesn't replace my damage font anymore. Is there anyway I can manually change it so that I can change the damage font from the ElvUI options itself?

having issues getting these to show up when i log into the game, i have unzipped them into interface/addons and nothing. when i load into the character screen and go to addons only 2 show up, DataTxt and EverySecondCounts and both of them say Dependency missing. any help on this issue would much appreciated.

Apollyon, you have done a lot of fantastic work on the addon, I update it every once in a while and see all the fixes and the new features, I especially like the death recap stuff that was added.

IAmVikng, Are you sure the ElvUI and ElvUI_Config folders are in the Interface/AddOns folder properly, or did you just extract the zip into there (which will be ElvUI-4.3.4-master)? Inside the ElvUI-4.3.4-master folder are the two folders that need to be placed in your AddOns folder.

Hello, I'm new on this server and I greatly appreciate your work on Elvui. Although I like it, I would know if you could add a setting called "Camera Distance" (or something like that) for the 3DPortrait in the unit frames ? Actually my head is sooooo big and I don't really like it :'(

[spoiler] On Atlantiss

289356WoWScrnShot121916093754.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler] On retail

768288WoWScrnShot121916094046.jpg

[/spoiler]

Hello!

I replace my Old ElvUI to Backported one, everything is cool but I have problem with Whisper and Chat Windows.

Whenever someone Whisper me, it CLEAR All my Chat (General/Trade/World/Raid/Party etc.) Whisper open in New Tabs. 

When I change option to Open Whisper "In-Line" it is everything Okey. Does anyone know any Solution?

Hello, I'm new on this server and I greatly appreciate your work on Elvui. Although I like it, I would know if you could add a setting called "Camera Distance" (or something like that) for the 3DPortrait in the unit frames ? Actually my head is sooooo big and I don't really like it :'(

Added.

Hello!

I replace my Old ElvUI to Backported one, everything is cool but I have problem with Whisper and Chat Windows.

Whenever someone Whisper me, it CLEAR All my Chat (General/Trade/World/Raid/Party etc.) Whisper open in New Tabs. 

When I change option to Open Whisper "In-Line" it is everything Okey. Does anyone know any Solution?

Fixed.

there is an issue with actionbar6 and extra actionbar 6. while a plugin is loaded cannot correct configure action bars. i use newest elv from your github.

there is an issue with actionbar6 and extra actionbar 6. while a plugin is loaded cannot correct configure action bars. i use newest elv from your github.

I don't have such issues. Can you explain the problem with more details? like what plugins you are using and whats exactly the problem with the configuration.

The last time i tweaked the actionbars was like 1 month ago.

I think is a problem with action bars frames names when you load a extra action bars plugin you get double actionbar6. This actionbars uses the same settings . 

steps to reproduce:

run elvui config

enable actionbar6 than go to extra actionbars tab and you will see extra atcion bars from 6-9 disable extra bar 6 and will disabled action bar6

https://youtu.be/GyKka9EJYW4

I updated a few weeks ago, and now every once in a while if I right click on any unit frame, instead of bringing up the menu it just automatically tries to summon the guild bank. This started happening after I summoned the guild bank once (I almost never do it) and even seems to persist through relogging/reloading. I am not sure if it actually stops happening every once in a while or if I just don't right click on any unit frame and don't think about it, but I swear it just isn't a problem every once in a while.

It was Clique causing the issue, sorry

13 hours ago, Lissa said:

Do you use clique? Perhaps you accidently bind your right click to openning the guild bank?

Yep, it was Clique, good call. Didn't even think of looking at Clique, haha.

Version: 4.3.4 -1.22

Lua Error: ...e\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\skins\blizzard\watchframe.lua:75: 'for' limit must be a number

After I installed 4.3.4-1.22, the addon platebuffs can not show debuffs correctly on nameplates. I roll back to 1.20, everything is ok again.

Found a few errors, but loving your work!

1) Defense DataText shows the multiplicative number of one's stats (parry chance * dodge chance * block chance= X + 1 = 69%), which was implimented in MoP. In Cata, it should show cumulative (parry chance + dodge chance + block chance = X + 1 = 87%). Same stats in the examples.

2) Cast bar tick marks do not vary. Since this was backported to Wrath, then brought to Cata by you, the tick timer for channelled spells is not active (like it should be in Wrath mechanics). But in Cata, it should capture the time before the next tick from the current cast, then add that time (tick mark) to the new cast.

3) When castbar is embedded into the Information Panel on the Unitframe, the tick marks stretch to about the same height of the unitframe itself.

4) When inspecting someone with Shift + Mouseover, it pops the error: .\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua line 18:
   Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")

With debug:

[C]: ?
   [C]: GetGuildInfo()
   ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: InspectGuildFrame_Update()
   ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:8:
      ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:6

First of all thanks for all your work.

I'm having some issues with TidyPlates, the addon doesn't work but it worked just fine without ElvUi. I have namplates diasbled on ElvUi. The nameplates I get are the standard Blizzard ones.

Edit: I got it to work, apparently I had an outaded version of TidyPlates

Edited by andirosas