Temph

Bis List

Can't seem to find it anywhere, so as the title say I would like to know if anyone can share some BiS list for all the 3 specs. Fury being the priority. If there's some info about pre-raiding gear that would be awesome too! Thanks in advance!

You can't really find a correct BiS list for atlantiss, since we are on 4.2 content with only normal FL. Still, you can use these: 

http://www.tauri-veins.tk/fury-warrior-wow-pve-dps-gear-loot-best-in-slot- fury

http://www.tauri-veins.tk/arms-warrior-wow-pve-dps-gear-loot-best-in-slot- arms

http://www.tauri-veins.tk/protection-warrior-wow-pve-tank-gear-loot-best-in-slot&lng=eng- prot

They list all the viable gear from worst to best in the "Gearing up section". 

I would always advice to just learn your stat priority, look at the available gear and think of the choices yourself, rather than looking at a premade list.

If you are a new player on cata, you will be hearing this a lot- Arms is the current go to spec for a dps warrior. It just performs a lot better at the moment.

Good luck.

Tauri veins just recommends items by item level, just don't even open this casual guide site. Just wait till some warrior comments full bis list. Btw fury is crap...

Tauri veins just recommends items by item level, just don't even open this casual guide site. Just wait till some warrior comments full bis list. Btw fury is crap...

Exacly my though, I did find Tauri-veins but found it pretty unreliable.

Also Why is Arms > Fury? I though that the better gear the better Fury was, but then again i'm very fresh to Warrior. I'm not new to cata, but new to the class!

This is a better cloak in my opinion, especially if you're using HoR.

Your link is broken, at least for me.

Your link is broken, at least for me.

It's the back from Ascendant Council, with crit on it.

Exacly my though, I did find Tauri-veins but found it pretty unreliable.

Also Why is Arms > Fury? I though that the better gear the better Fury was, but then again i'm very fresh to Warrior. I'm not new to cata, but new to the class!

Because of scaling. Regardless, Simulationcraft will answer all your questions.

From the sims I've done fury gets more competetive as you progress in gear, due to rage gen etc., but it will never overtake arms, welcome to cata :>

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers, can anyone suply me a link for Simulationcraft with a Cataclysm version? Also I heard that arms works a little bit differently in this server since slam is slightly "bugged", making the skill better - How does it work?

Thanks for the answers, can anyone suply me a link for Simulationcraft with a Cataclysm version? Also I heard that arms works a little bit differently in this server since slam is slightly "bugged", making the skill better - How does it work?

MS and OP (CS through Debuff) are still doing more damage than slam overall since slam stops your Auto attack timer during the cast, which slows down your rage regen and lowers your direct damage, (Auto attacks, Opportunity strikes(mastery)). Only use Slam when MS, OP and CS are on cd.