25 replies to this topic

#1 Tytanus

Tytanus

Community Manager

• Moderators
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:39 PM

Hello Atlantiss Community

Atlantiss Crew is happy to announce that we start with periodic Atlantiss Q&A.

We know it's not the first Q&A on Atlantiss, but this time you can ask what you want.

You can ask for Atlantiss servers, our crew, future plans or everything what is inresting for you.

As soon as we get enough questions, we answer the most intresting questions of our choice.

Please, write your questions in according formula.

"Q: I want ask about..." - General question.

This thread will be open for a next two weeks, after this time we close this topic, we choose a questions and we prepare a answers.

If the number of questions will be small, we leave the thread open for longer time.

• Emtec, Quodan and Herkor like this

#2 ahed95

ahed95

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:24 PM

Why support ignores reports of stolen accounts? There were several such tickets, and the administration has helped several people, but at my application I gave all the evidence to prove that I am the owner of the account and I wait a month for any answer or a clue.

• Sniprep likes this

#3 Edge004

Edge004

Gentry

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:10 PM

I'm curious when u guys believe that 3300 intellect loss for resto druid is primary fix?

Don't u understand? Your time has passed.

u2seuuR.png

Archemonde       Tidehuntar

Kakaroto         Bloodseecer          Bullma

Phanttom

icon-warrior.png   icon-deathknight.png   icon-druid.png

#4 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:04 PM

Hello Atlantiss Community

Atlantiss Crew is happy to announce that we start with periodic Atlantiss Q&A.

We know it's not the first Q&A on Atlantiss, but this time you can ask what you want.

You can ask for Atlantiss servers, our crew, future plans or everything what is inresting for you.

As soon as we get enough questions, we answer the most intresting questions of our choice.

Please, write your questions in according formula.

"Q: I want ask about..." - General question.

This thread will be open for a next two weeks, after this time we close this topic, we choose a questions and we prepare a answers.

If the number of questions will be small, we leave the thread open for longer time.

I want ask about the TBC tester positions.Why not open it for more people to be allowed to test to get faster reports on bugs etc instead of picking couple.Or at least respond to the tickets that they are not accepted for the position.Thx

• Sniprep and kubalka like this

#5 Aival94

Aival94

Nobility

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:22 PM

I want to ask and get a more properly answer than just "We are working on Cataclysm and PTE Projects". What happened about the MOP project of Atlantiss?(Some options for answer can be sth like that if you want: 1:For now there is no progress at all and will be until <Finish sth or date>, 2:The project has been abandoned because of <Reasons>, 3:The Server is being scripted really slow because of <Reasons>)

These are just some options you mght want to use i suppose but please give a little more detailed answer than before.

Ty for your hard work to make this server so good as it is and keep up this work :).

• Sniprep likes this

#6 Sniprep

Sniprep

Nobility

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:56 PM

Why do you create useless topics like this when you don't even try to answer people in proper topics they create? Sounds like a bullshit to me.

Prepare yourself for warning point (i wasn't ready, it hurt badly :( (jk))

Tho if you want questions;

1.What are GM's on this server/what kind of power do they have/are they even relevant as a staff with such limitations?

2.Are you gonna answer Aival94?
3.Why isn't Acore open source if its non-profit?

4.Are there ever gonna be some kind of in-game events hosted by staff?

5.When are current Unfinished/Non-released Cata zones going to be worked on?

6.When will i get married?

• Kadi2 and Quodan like this

I got broads in Atlanta - Desiigner

u2seuuR.png

Sniprep | Asuron | Stomperino | Sicken | Qelix | Harsh | Agumon | Frankly | Agnophil | Xolon

#7 Gruha

Gruha

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:44 AM

1. Are you working on MoP server to ?

2. Year of relese if 1 = yes.?

#8 snuppa91

snuppa91

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:10 AM

what about fix cata server than to start somthing new,,,,

• Sniprep likes this

#9 Oxladelolz

Oxladelolz

Commoner

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:35 AM

Have you ever thought of working on a different realm type (other than blizzlike) in the future?

If so, what type of realm?

Are you open to suggestions?

I am aware you're working on PTE project, though ever in future?

Would you be kind enough to add another forum theme, darkish if possible. I'll be nice and suggest a few free ones if the answer is yes.

Are you planning on hiring more in-game staff? Ticket response time is horrible.

Are you aware that a lot of people dislike atlantiss only because of the bad support? (Only for that)

That's all for now, if I think of any other I'll be glad to edit the post.

<Infected>

| Alliance/PvP/EN Guild |

#10 Edge004

Edge004

Gentry

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:35 PM

Prepare yourself for warning point (i wasn't ready, it hurt badly :( (jk))

Tho if you want questions;

1.What are GM's on this server/what kind of power do they have/are they even relevant as a staff with such limitations?

2.Are you gonna answer Aival94?
3.Why isn't Acore open source if its non-profit?

4.Are there ever gonna be some kind of in-game events hosted by staff?

5.When are current Unfinished/Non-released Cata zones going to be worked on?

6.When will i get married?

I can answer u some, lets see day of reset Wednesday every single guild goes raid around 8pm

1) GMs are in invisible rooms on TS to ignore us specially when boss disappears or when boss stuck and u cant pull or encounter in progress

4) They are poor( greedisgood 999999999) , players should organize it.

5) RHC dungons from one year and half till now went worse, even mobs deleted in instances as a fix :D + wont call the new bugs and the unfixed ones, u have heart attack if i do :D

6) u prefer 20-30 or experienced 30+ :P

Don't u understand? Your time has passed.

u2seuuR.png

Archemonde       Tidehuntar

Kakaroto         Bloodseecer          Bullma

Phanttom

icon-warrior.png   icon-deathknight.png   icon-druid.png

#11 Unname

Unname

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:55 PM

When will open the new market system?

http://atlantiss.eu/news/view/187

• Sathus likes this

- Druid - Horde  Bäi - Shaman - Ally

#12 blinkmasterx

blinkmasterx

Nobility

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:53 PM

will movement system, spell cast system, leeway mechanics, stronger aura system etc be implemented on dragonwrath ?

if yes, when?

Stream channel:

http://www.youtube.c...qPlcBOWLvw/live

#13 Hugz

Hugz

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

I want to ask about what will we get from Santa this year?  :)

#14 Pegla

Pegla

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:40 PM

I want ask about the TBC tester positions.Why not open it for more people to be allowed to test to get faster reports on bugs etc instead of picking couple.Or at least respond to the tickets that they are not accepted for the position.Thx

Dude, there was never a limit on the amount of testers. Everyone could apply and mostly everyone was selected. The thing is that most of the initial sign ups didn't even bother to do any testing so we "purged" them.. so right now there aren't many active testers,but still the forum is full of reports, we are doing tremendous work right now. I assure you this is not because they wanted it to be like that. More spots will be available soon, but there's stuff to be done before that can be a reality.. stay tuned, more spots will be incoming really soon :)

Khadgar laughed. "A noble statement, good Turalyon." he teased. "Perhaps that is what they will carve on your statue, when the time comes.".
"A statue?" Turalyon laughed. "What could either of us possibly do to earn statues?" ...

#15 Coolfangs

Coolfangs

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:57 AM

Is Netherwing still on target for a release this year, or will it be more closer to early next year?

#16 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

Dude, there was never a limit on the amount of testers. Everyone could apply and mostly everyone was selected. The thing is that most of the initial sign ups didn't even bother to do any testing so we "purged" them.. so right now there aren't many active testers,but still the forum is full of reports, we are doing tremendous work right now. I assure you this is not because they wanted it to be like that. More spots will be available soon, but there's stuff to be done before that can be a reality.. stay tuned, more spots will be incoming really soon :)

Sadly I applyed for tester same time as my friend did.He got selected and I didnt and thats 100% chance becouse Ranor has a good "friendship" with me xD.

Would have been better to allow people to test it out of their own and they would get probably 10 times more bug reports than currently.

• Calladin likes this

#17 Kaspi

Kaspi

Gentry

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:32 PM

Q: I want ask about PvP specific fixes /content releases.

• Will new arenas be released (2 are still missing) ?
  • Will missing Battlegrouns be released?
  • Will the staff focus more on PvP since PvE obviously just got FL HC, Legendary Staff, Hyal Questline, etc.?
  • Will Eye of the Storm be added to the rated BG pool?
  • Will there be any PvP-Events hosted by Staff in the future? 1v1 /3v3 Event

And a few more general questions:

• Do you have an estimated time for the "new website" release with a trading section so scammers can be avoided?
  • Will you punish Scammers, who are known scammers and got reported several times even with video proof?
  • Will there be a match history on the new website? (of arena games)
  • Do you have Events planned to promote Atlantiss more? (as example video events - the best Atlantiss-Youtube-Trailer wins)

That's all for now, thanks for the opportunity.

• Sniprep likes this

kHXFctU.png

<Infected>

| Alliance/PvP/EN Guild |

#18 Minimė

Minimė

Gentry

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:30 PM

My questions:

1. Do you work for MOP PTE still?

2. We got old news back in some month about MOP but what happened to project?

3. Do we get ingame 2 step autenthicator? Youtube channel of atlantiss show we had once in testing but never implemented.

4. So what happened to 2 step auth?

#19 مصطفى

مصطفى

Nobility

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:19 PM

Why support ignores reports of stolen accounts? There were several such tickets, and the administration has helped several people, but at my application I gave all the evidence to prove that I am the owner of the account and I wait a month for any answer or a clue.

Answer is very simple.

"Administrators are not taking responsibility for the account, its content or information loss. Setting up a strong password is the best way to protect if from other people. Remember! Nobody from the Team would want you telling them your account details (like password, mail etc.). The administration staff takes no responsibility for hacked accounts." #Rules, point 6

#20 atragedyinblack

atragedyinblack

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 02:49 PM

All I would like to know is this:

When can we expect 4.3 content? Especially with all the PTE stuff going on, what comes first?

Will we get solidly scheduled release dates for patches and "expansions"? We all just want consistency to put our trust and support in these projects, I think.

Finally, I'd just like to thank the team for being so ambitious in their endeavors. You've gone above and beyond mine and others expectations, I meger had this much smooth fun on retail.

(Also someone (dev) should hit up Dodgeykeebob to do a re-review of Dragonwrath and a new one for PTE, his review is why a few people are here ;D )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users