• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#21 Emtec

Emtec

Head Administrator

• Owner
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:35 AM

* In my opinion PP premium is possible, but it must be for PVE also.

* Mounts/Titles from others season is also good alternative

I think that we should make questionnaire with all suggestions in this topic.

• IK0Nv2 likes this

#22 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:27 PM

I dont think PVE should be awarded since its a totaly different from PVP situation PVE never suffered consequences like PVP did.And afterall most of the players population of Atlantiss is PVE oriented anyway and never actualy had big issues beside couple of bugs on their boss scripts.

#23 MinimÄ—

MinimÄ—

Gentry

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:30 PM

* Mounts/Titles from others season is also good alternative

I think that we should make questionnaire with all suggestions in this topic.

Please dont ever add pp in the list its gonna ruin webshop. And gonna make economy so bad..

#24 Jenova

Jenova

Developer

• Developer
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

Quodan in my opinion it would be a bit unfair if we added additional gifts for playing PvP and don't add it for playing PvE (this is my personal opinion).

#25 Sniprep

Sniprep

Nobility

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:25 PM

Quodan in my opinion it would be a bit unfair if we added additional gifts for playing PvP and don't add it for playing PvE (this is my personal opinion).

PvE players already have rewards for clearing raids, and its almost never have same reward (Lel, even for defeating Rag hc each week you have 100% chance to get mount). First run gives them Title and Gear, second gives them some new gear and so on.
Its literally not unfair at all, for PvP you have to spend time whole season getting to rank 1 and why do it second time when rewards are literary the same. While in PvE you can clear raid in day or week depending on how good people are and also do that every week.

Compare the time and investment. (if you want to be rly fair, give pp rewards to PvE players who got fully bis heroic gear, that should take equal amount of time as PvP season)

• Kejmil, Quodan and Kaspi like this

I got broads in Atlanta - Desiigner

u2seuuR.png

Sniprep | Asuron | Stomperino | Sicken | Qelix | Harsh | Agumon | Frankly | Agnophil | Xolon

#26 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:42 PM

PvE players already have rewards for clearing raids, and its almost never have same reward (Lel, even for defeating Rag hc each week you have 100% chance to get mount). First run gives them Title and Gear, second gives them other some new gear and so on.
Its literally not unfair at all, for PvP you have to spend time whole season getting to rank 1 and why do it second time when rewards are literary the same. While in PvE you can clear raid in day or week depending on how good people are and also do that every week.

Compare the time and investment. (if you want to be rly fair, give pp rewards to PvE players who got fully bis heroic gear, that should take equal amount of time as PvP season)

Indeed they already got the gift of HC FL so far and other contents before.Ruth is has been same titled 2 times already and probably will get also 3rd.And anyway as mutch as I know we are talking about PVP in this topic not PVE.

#27 blinkmasterx

blinkmasterx

Nobility

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:49 PM

PP for pve - imo fine if you give this to realm first. but what else? certainly not for clearing rag hc every week.

i dont see viable option for such reward for pve unless you give some certain custom made pve events - im fine with that if such thing gonna be made

• Sniprep and Quodan like this

Stream channel:

http://www.youtube.c...qPlcBOWLvw/live

#28 Fearspamjk

Fearspamjk

Commoner

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:59 PM

Why are you confusing things here ? PP ?? VP ?!!
Just keep it blizzlike and simple !
If someone gets the same rank 1 title twice you give him an old rank 1 title from tbc/wrath !
+ show some love to Rbg players and give them their deserved rewards at the end of the season.
That's all problem solved.
  • Sathus likes this

#29 Vysee

Vysee

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:51 PM

I just got a warning and my comment was deleted but anyways no rewards for PvE 

// Emtec: Your post is "hidden", and "why" -> explain in warning message

6fhlLL9.gif

#30 Kadi2

Kadi2

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

PVE tournament on the test server where everyone start with Sinestra gear from NPCs (including/excluding boe trash drop, reputation items from FL) or something similar? Server gets opened week before the event start, lasts for few hours, wins the team that kills the most bosses in the shortest time? Event available to people outside the server aswell. The winners get SOR account / PP.

I don't think you can convice PVE people to attend any event related to raiding. This idea wouldn't bring many players since PVE isn't entertaining at all. There is no such thing that could convice people to attend any PVE event.

• Quodan likes this

#31 Kadi2

Kadi2

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:38 PM

http://community.atl...-rbg-vote-poll/

(55 member(s) have cast votes)

#32 Vysee

Vysee

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:51 AM

I would agree with this announcement after 5mins wait for 3s and Rated BG only.

6fhlLL9.gif

#33 Calladin

Calladin

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:07 AM

Mabye some cool transmog items for rank 1/realm first players ? For example Corrupted Ashbringer :D

#34 Kaspi

Kaspi

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:57 AM

If someone gets the same rank 1 title twice you give him an old rank 1 title from tbc/wrath !
+ show some love to Rbg players and give them their deserved rewards at the end of the season.

^That is like the perfect solution.
There is no need for PP or VP honestly.

• Sathus likes this

kHXFctU.png

<Infected>

| Alliance/PvP/EN Guild |

#35 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:51 PM

Probably but still would make more people play if they putted also PP rewards for other titles not only glads like Duelist rival challenger etc ofc different amount of PP

#36 Sathus

Sathus

Nobility

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:59 PM

This. 

The thread is getting wild really fast. The whole idea was to give them blizzlike rewards and only resort to giving them something else when they have already recieved a certain reward before. Making additional rewards to sweeten the pot is not needed, fair or blizzlike. Making additional rewards for PvE or some weird unblizzlike events is just plain stupid. Just give all what they are due and no more.

Sathus- blood 385/ Frost 386

Darox- Demonology 376

Wrokan- Elemental 378/ Resto 376

Vyndon- Protection 378/ Retri 372

Sathean- Arcane/Fire 370/369

<Symphony of War>

Oldest international still active guild on the server

2+ years of existence 13/13 heroic progress on t11

6/7 heroic progress in Firelands

We stand for serious progress, but decent behaviour and 

solid community above all

http://community.atl...y-of-war/page-1

#37 Kadi2

Kadi2

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:45 PM

I would suggest to give Ruthless Gladiator tittles to people that earned it since it's permanent. Overwatch brainwashes overtime.

Wo_WScrn_Shot_102516_003630.jpg

• Sniprep, Quodan and blinkmasterx like this

#38 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:49 PM

I would suggest to give Ruthless Gladiator tittles to people that earned it since it's permanent. Overwatch brainwashes overtime.

Wo_WScrn_Shot_102516_003630.jpg

I agree with you its sad that a r1 player that was waiting on first season for over 10 days with ticket to get his title and didnt get any answer since back then Ranor had to give it manualy compared to now.And he did work his ass to get that rank same like everybody else of us did.

#39 Kaspi

Kaspi

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:04 PM

Since we discussed this topic.

• Is there any conclusion?
  • Will there be any rewards for rated BGs?
  • Could you announce season rewards NOW already, why wait for it?

kHXFctU.png

<Infected>

| Alliance/PvP/EN Guild |

#40 Clem

Clem

Aristocracy

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

I am sorry for asking I just cant find info for high rated rewards in blizzard... All i can find is the mount for 75 wins and the titles for specific rating which you get with achievement. What kind of other rewards there should be blizzlike wise? 

Clemence - 388 Ret/ 385 Holy

<Purged>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users