• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Kaspi

Kaspi

Gentry

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:14 PM

^ The BG which followed after the picture above :)

Also another fun BG here:

Both videos recorded and edited from Anata, feel free to leave some feedback. Keep in mind, that the videos are made for fun and are not insane 3000 rating arenas gameplays.

Cheers

kHXFctU.png

<Infected>

| Alliance/PvP/EN Guild |

#42 Fahrad

Fahrad

Commoner

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:35 AM

We will queue RATED BG-Drafts today 18:00 server time.

Any other team which wants to queue up against us is welcome to do so

2608knr.png<Wipe Scene Investigation>                                   Executive of <Infected>
3wrio5H.pngR8awLoH.gif Fahrad                                                                                            S1OGupM.png R8awLoH.gifJorach

PvE - Combat 388                                                                      PvE - Combat 382
PvP - Subtlety 384                                                                    PvP - Subtlety 384                                
I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

#43 Kirraq

Kirraq

Commoner

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:58 AM

Merry Christmas from Infected ;D

bad but cute

#44 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

Let me tell you that kaspi is a greedy nab he will not give you a single crap from gbank even if no one needs it.I asked for volatiles and after a drama he gave me only 40 instead of 100!!!!Unacceptable hope ull need those 60 more to save your legendary or something!!!! BURNNNNN u fat chicken!!!!! :P

#45 Kirraq

Kirraq

Commoner

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 09:18 PM

Let me tell you that kaspi is a greedy nab he will not give you a single crap from gbank even if no one needs it.I asked for volatiles and after a drama he gave me only 40 instead of 100!!!!Unacceptable hope ull need those 60 more to save your legendary or something!!!! BURNNNNN u fat chicken!!!!! :P

I confirm this, please dont join!

Spoiler

• Quodan likes this

bad but cute

#46 Kaspi

Kaspi

Gentry

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:25 AM

There was drama? :D

kHXFctU.png

<Infected>

#47 Quodan

Quodan

Nobility

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:14 AM

There was drama? :D

Combustion in guild bank that other poor guy came back in guild rekii and told me please Quodan dont do this again hahahaha XD

#48 Kaspi

Kaspi

Gentry

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:41 PM

Hallo all, I won't be able to play at all the next few days, maybe for a week or 2.

Kabash, Anata, Jorach, Mentality and all other precious guildies, please keep events up and the guild alive. It would be awesome to host that FL and maybe organize some rated BGs soon :)

Due to that, I can also not come for FL hc until I am back, sorry Schiz and Firegod :(

I hope to see you all soon again :)

Cheers

kHXFctU.png

<Infected>

#49 Kirraq

Kirraq

Commoner

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

riot

bad but cute

#50 Maxlol

Maxlol

• New Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

Rip

#51 Kirraq

Kirraq

Commoner

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:57 PM

Rip our supreme leader

Ifow7Dm.jpg

bad but cute

#52 Firegød

Firegød

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:24 AM

Hallo all, I won't be able to play at all the next few days, maybe for a week or 2.

Kabash, Anata, Jorach, Mentality and all other precious guildies, please keep events up and the guild alive. It would be awesome to host that FL and maybe organize some rated BGs soon :)

Due to that, I can also not come for FL hc until I am back, sorry Schiz and Firegod :(

Cheers

Cheers,hf what ever ure doing,and cya asap! :)

#53 Slly

Slly

Commoner

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Cheers

There's already an inflation on the kangaroo market !

DIBS on guildmaster.

Druid extraordinair.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp pvp, guild, rated BG, arena, 1v1 event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users